- Check your receipt to determine your chosen shipping/delivery method
- If you elected to pick your tickets up at “will call” at the event, please remember to bring a photo ID, your receipt and the credit card used to make the purchase for verification purposes.
- If you selected US Mail and it’s less than 24 hours before the start of your event, and you still haven’t received your tickets, it is your responsibility to contact Ticket Alternative before 2:00pm on the day of your event and make arrangements to pick your tickets up at "will call". In addition, you should file a claim with the US Postal Service by calling 1-800-275-8777 or email them. If the US Postal Service is unable to locate your tickets prior to your event please call Ticket Alternative customer service at 404-897-2388 during normal business hours.
- If you selected FedEx, you can track your package at www.fedex.com or by calling 1-800-GO-FEDEX
- If you selected Print-At-Home or Mobile delivery, check your email.
Ticket Alternative is not responsible for tickets ordered but not picked up at "will call". By agreeing to our terms and conditions when buying tickets, purchasers waive their right to a refund for tickets not picked up at "will call".