If you haven't received your Print-At-Home tickets follow these steps:
- Check your spam folders and junk mail folders
- Some email providers such as gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com, msn.com and aol.com might immediately put emails from Ticket Alternative into a spam/bulk mail folder.
- Search your inbox for an email coming from email@example.com
- If you still haven't found the email, log in to your account and click on View My Order History.
- You will be able to view a list of completed purchases.
- From here, you can resend your Print-At-Home tickets.
- If you reissue your Print-At-Home tickets, your original tickets will be voided.
- You must bring the most recent tickets to the event; otherwise, you will be denied entry.
If you need additional assistance, please get in touch with us.