1. Find the email from Ticket Alternative in your Inbox and scroll down to the bottom of the email.
Remember you may need to check your SPAM mail folder if you don't see the email in your Inbox. The email is coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the Download link next to tickets.pdf at the bottom of the email
3. Save the file to your desktop following the instructions in the next step
4. Save the file to your desktop
5. You can either click on the 'Destop' Icon, or click on the 'Save In' dropdown and select your Desktop, then click the SAVE button
6. Locate the tickets.pdf file on your desktop
7. Right Click on the PDF Icon and Left Click on 'Open With Adobe Reader'
8. Your Print-At-Home ticket will open in Adobe Reader
Don't forget to print ALL your Print-At-Home tickets! If you order more than one ticket, you MUST print EVERY ticket! - even though there is only ONE tickets.pdf file, if you ordered multiple tickets you must print all the pages contained in the tickets.pdf file.
If you have any problems, please call 404-897-2388