How to download, save and print your Print-At-Home tickets for Yahoo.com email users
1. Find the email from Ticket Alternative in your Inbox and scroll down to the bottom of the email.
Remember you may need to check your BULK mail folder if you don't see the email in your Inbox. The email is coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the Scan and Save to Computer link next to Event1.pdf at the bottom of the email
3. Click on the 'Download Attachment' link
4. Save the file to your desktop following the instructions in the next step
5. Save the file to your desktop
6. You can either click on the 'Desktop' Icon, or click on the 'Save In' dropdown and select your Desktop, then click the SAVE button
7. Locate the Event1.pdf file on your desktop
8. Right Click on the PDF Icon and Left Click on 'Open With Adobe Reader'
9. Your Print-At-Home ticket will open in Adobe Reader
Don't forget to print ALL your Print-At-Home tickets! If you order more than one ticket, you MUST print EVERY ticket! - even though there is only ONE Event1.pdf file, if you ordered multiple tickets you must print all the pages contained in the Event1.pdf file.
If you reissue your Print-At-Home tickets, your old tickets will be voided. You must bring the most recent tickets to the event, otherwise you will be denied entry.